Fri, 22 Sept|
5-Day 'Geo-Disney' Northern Flinders Tour 22-26 Sep 2023
It's more than a tour... It's a once-in-a-lifetime experience. 5-day Camping Adventure Tour 10 people max. Age 16+ Adelaide - Northern Flinders - Adelaide
Time & Location
22 Sept, 6:30 am ACST – 26 Sept, 6:00 pm ACST
Adelaide, Adelaide SA, Australia
About the event
Adelaide - Northern Flinders - Adelaide
$1595 total - ALL-inclusive
Journey from Adelaide on a 5-day loop through the mighty Flinders Ranges up to Arkaroola Wilderness Sanctuary and back.
We will be experiencing the raw elements of nature as we travel, camp, and explore our way into some of the most beautiful and underrated landscapes in Australia.
These tours are for ages 16+ and require basic fitness.
- The best food, music, and information from Sid your guide (Entertainment is subjective)
- Bask in one of the most beautiful parts of the country
- Immerse yourself in the ancient landscapes and ranges
- See some of the most geologically significant sights in Australia
- Sleeping under the brilliant outback stars around a campfire
- Witness the famous features of Wilpena Pound
- Experience a 5-hour Ridgetop Tour at Arkaroola (price incl.)
- Dinner at Arkaroola Village restaurant (price incl.)
- Connect with the traditional culture of the Adnyamatanha
- Visit the old mining towns of Blinman and Copley
- Travel through the 'corridor of time' at Brachina Gorge
- Sid in general