Sat, 14 Jan|
5-Day Great Ocean Road MEL-MEL 14-18 Jan 2023
5-day camping tour on the Great Ocean Road. 11 people max. Beginning and finishing in Melbourne. From Queenscliff to Portland. Including Budj Bim, The Grampians, The Otways, The Surf Coast and The Shipwreck Coast.
Time & Location
14 Jan, 7:00 am – 18 Jan, 4:30 pm
Melbourne, Melbourne VIC, Australia
About the event
Pickup/Drop-off in Melbourne
$795 total - all-inclusive
($195 deposit to secure your seat)
This is where I grew up! I know it very well and love it even more.
Apart from it's epic beauty, this part of the world has a story to tell. A story of ancient culture, volcanos, shipwrecks, dinosaurs, rainforests, failed romance and of course geology.
This Melbourne loop is the only way to completely experience the entire trail of The Great Ocean Road, including Budj Bim, The Bellarine Peninsula, and The Grampians.
These tours are for ages 18 - 55 and require moderate fitness and a good sense of humour.
- The best food, music, and information from Sid your guide
- The entirety of The Great Ocean Road
- Walk through the Otways forests, waterfalls, and beaches
- See the famous 7 - 56 Apostles
- Great camps and accommodation
- Take in the mountaintops of The Grampians
- Stand in the ancient volcanic crater with the wildlife at Tower Hill
- Learn about the Kanawinka GeoPark and its 400 volcanos
- Hear about the oldest story in the world at Budj Bim
- See the ancient indigenous language borders
- Visit 'The Rip' and learn about "Buckleys chance"
- Sid in general
+$4.88 service fee
5-Day Great Ocean Road Tour with sids.ventures. 14/01/23
+$4.88 service fee0