Sat, 14 Oct|
7-Day 'Going Outback' Desert Tour 14-20 Oct 2023
It's more than a tour... It's a life-changing once-in-a-lifetime experience. 7-day Camping Adventure Tour 16 people max. Age 18+ Adelaide to Alice Springs A 2-Day Return trip to Adelaide is available (and recommended!) - $330
Time & Location
14 Oct, 6:30 am ACDT – 22 Oct, 6:00 pm ACDT
Adelaide, Adelaide SA, Australia
About the event
7-day Tour (9-day return)
Adelaide to Alice Springs
$2450 total - ALL-inclusive
($330 for a 2-day express return to ADL in the bus.)
Journey overland through the Outback, from Adelaide to Alice Springs, on this 7-Day, guided camping tour. We will be experiencing the raw elements of nature as we travel, camp, and explore our way through the mighty Flinders Ranges and across the outback to the heart of Australia.
These tours are for ages 18+ and require a basic level of fitness.
- The best food, music, and information from Sid your guide. (Entertainment is subjective).
- Having your life changed from potentially living the best 7/9 consecutive days of your entire life.
- Recharge and recalibrate in one of the most remote and natural parts of the world.
- Connecting with like-minded people who also crave adventure, education, and desert therapy.
- Sleeping under the outback stars around a campfire.
- Experiencing the wineries of the South Flinders Ranges.
- Noodling for opals and sleeping underground in Coober Pedy.
- Walking around Uluru (Ayers Rock) and Kata-Tjuta (The Olgas).
- Connecting to the world's oldest living culture.
- Hiking the spectacular Kings Canyon Rim Walk.
- Swimming in The MacDonnell Ranges.
- Seeing Alice Springs.
- Leaving Alice Springs.
- Enjoying the effects of desert madness.
- Road-tripping back down the highway to unwind a reflect after the tour (on the return trip).
+$9.88 service fee
+$9.88 service fee