Sat, 18 Mar|
7-Day 'Going Outback' Desert Tour 18-24 March 2023
7-day Camping Adventure Tour 18 people max. 18+ Adelaide to Alice Springs Flinders Ranges, Coober Pedy, Uluru, Kata-Tjuta, Kings Canyon, West MacDonnell Ranges, Alice Springs.
Time & Location
18 Mar, 7:00 am ACDT – 24 Mar, 4:30 pm ACDT
Adelaide, Adelaide SA, Australia
About the event
Adelaide to Alice Springs
$1595 total - all-inclusive
$295 deposit to secure your seat.
$245 for 2-day express return to ADL.
Journey overland through the Outback, from Adelaide to Alice Springs, on this 7-Day, guided camping tour. We will be experiencing the raw elements of nature as we travel, camp, and explore our way through the mighty Flinders Ranges and across the outback to the heart of Australia.
These tours are for ages 18 + and require moderate fitness and a good sense of humour.
- The best food, music, and information from Sid your guide. (Entertainment is subjective).
- Having your life changed from potentially living the best 7 consecutive days of your entire life.
- Sleeping under the brilliant outback stars around a campfire.
- Experiencing the South Flinders Ranges. Geo-Disney Land.
- Noodling for opals in Coober Pedy.
- Walking around Uluru and Kata-Tjuta.
- Hike the spectacular Kings Canyon Rim Walk.
- Swim in The MacDonnell Ranges.
- Seeing Alice Springs.
- Enjoy the effects of desert madness.
- Sid in general.
+$7.38 service fee
7-day Desert Tour - Adelaide to Alice Springs - sids.ventures
+$7.38 service fee0