Fri, 24 Feb|
3-Day Great Ocean Road MEL-MEL 24-26 Feb 2023
3-day camping tour on the Great Ocean Road. 11 people max. 5 people min. Beginning and finishing in Melbourne. From Torquay to Warrnambool. Including The Grampians, The Otways, The Surf Coast and The Shipwreck Coast.
Time & Location
24 Feb 2023, 7:00 am AEDT – 26 Feb 2023, 6:00 am AEDT
Melbourne, Melbourne VIC, Australia
About the event
Pickup/Drop-off in Melbourne
$495 total - all-inclusive
This is where I grew up! I know it very well and love it even more.
Apart from it's epic beauty, this part of the world has a story to tell. A story of ancient culture, volcanos, shipwrecks, dinosaurs, rainforests, failed romance and of course geology.
This Melbourne loop is the only way to completely experience the entire trail of The Great Ocean Road, including Budj Bim, The Bellarine Peninsula, and The Grampians.
These tours are for ages 14 - 65 and require moderate fitness and a sense of humour.
- The best food, music, and information from Sid your guide
- The entirety of The Great Ocean Road
- Walk through the Otways forests, waterfalls, and beaches
- See the famous 7 - 56 Apostles
- Great camps and accommodation
- Take in the mountaintops of The Grampians
- Stand in the ancient volcanic crater with the wildlife at Tower Hill
- Learn about the Kanawinka GeoPark and its 400 volcanos
- See the ancient indigenous language borders
- Sid in general
GOR3 02/23$495.00+$12.38 service fee